4 1 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of

782 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
jjobrienclimbing

Hey, nice to be back in Hong Kong. Just on my way through, doing some stuff. I’ll be in Yangshuo from Dec15 to Dec26 if anyone wants a catch.
The website is looking very tidy. Nice work. I might see some of you on my way back, if I’m not destroyed. I was thinking maybe Saturday 29 Dec.

gahourcade

Hello, I will be in Hong Kong for the first time from December 13 to December 22nd. I would like to rockclimb outside one or two days with someone who knows the area and can lead. I will have shoes and a harness only. If interested, send me an email at ga.hourcade@gmail.com
Thank you,
Gabriel

hannahdaniel2012

Temple Crag top rappel chains and safety guide wiring gone…stolen? Bolts and hangers intact so bring gear to rap.

hannahdaniel2012

Climbing Partner for Liming, China over Christmas holidays. I leave Dec 20th and return Jan 2nd. Ability not an issue just safe and dependable. hannahdaniel@hotmail.com

danhsng

A LITTLE PRESERVATION AT OUT LOCAL CRAG Saw the new bolts at Tec Wall right side. Nice and new, was wet and did climb. I did not put all the original one as the guide said. Varies people did, Ming. Gweilo, Ah Lone… a long list of climbers. I thought the original bolts are to be remove and then the same hole to be use again?? The sleeve type bolts for this reason. Gweilo ( Hing) has removed the bolts from Kung Fu without and problem. What ever done can not be change. I think should use the original holes… Read more »

Thomas

Hi, I will be in HK Dec 10-18 and want to do some climbing. I would love to do some multi-pitch around 6a, 6b level. Anyone be free during that time frame?

Ryan

is there any info on Lions Rock bouldering?

Johanna Reilly

Hi
I’m visiting Hong Kong with a non-climbing friend for one week next week. Would be keen to try out the climbing – just need a partner! Will bring shoes, harness and quickdraws but not wanting to bring a rope for the luggage allowance so ideally someone who has one. Normally lead around 6a. I’m available from Sunday 2nd to Sunday 9th. Let me know if your around and fancy buddying up – johanna_reilly@yahoo.co.uk. Cheers Jo

Ed Tanner

Hi Johanna, I tried emailing you at that address, but got a couple bounce messages. Do you have a number?

Raffy

Where can I buy La Sportiva shoes in Hong Kong?

guiz

Anyone up for some climbing sunday 25th of november? Indoor or outdoor depending on the rain 🙂
I’m in Hong Kong till thursday. Have my shoes with me.

Tyler L

Hey Guiz,

I just arrived in HK and have been wanting to climb, looking at indoors given the rain this week. if you’re around let me know, I’m heading over to the da Verm gym today and probably tomorrow to check it out (possibly Just Climb gym as well). tslau1192@yahoo.com,

Cheers,
Tyler

guiz

Hi Tyler,
Unfortunately I’m leaving tomorrow and I have some work to finnish today so I won’t be able to come climbing 🙁
I went to Just Climb gym on monday, it is nice and the staff is friendly. I can’t compare to Da Verm, but I enjoyed my visit in Just Climb 🙂

J Howard

Hi there,
Is there any bouldering near Sai Kung?
I am living inTai Mong Tsai and looking for something nearby … Can’t see anything in the guide but hoping there may be something close by?
Thanks

stuart

Not really established bouldering problems but huge amounts of opportunity. Close by we have Spider Rock and Pak Tam Wall. Both have established lower offs for top roping and roped solo and tons of opportunities around the base of the climbs for some bouldering. Also near Spider there is a crag very overgrown but good potential. Out near waterfall there is huge amounts of untried stuff in addition to the established routes.

J Howard

Thanks a million Stuart.
Any chance you could message me with a grid ref for Spider Rock and Pak Tam Wall? I don’t know either of them… Are they easy enough to find?
Have been to Waterfall and thought it was an amazing crag…

stuart

No problem. I live out at Pak Tam Chung. Spider is at 2290 7980 on the western flank of Tai Tun.You can walk in either from Pak Tam Chung car park or the war memorial. If you are living in Tai Mong Tsai village, go out into the car park next to the small restaurants and look north up the hill. Pak Tam Wall is on the path between Lung Hang and Ngau Yee Shek Shan (2390 3145). Approach it through Pak Tam farm, the rehab farm. But its a bit tricky finding the start of the path in there.… Read more »

J Howard

Brilliant, thanks again.

James Haugen

Does anyone have a link to the PDF for the 1968 book “A Guide To Rock Climbing in Hong Kong” by D.C. Reeve? I downloaded it from a link on the old forum, but the file became corrupted, and the link is not on this forum anymore. It would be tragic to loose that such an excellent reference to the history of climbing in Hong Kong. It’s also a fantastic reference for Trad Climbers since the 400+ routes in the book were all established before sport climbing came into existence.

stuart

Presumably you have a copy of Brian Heard’s book. It mentions the two earlier guide books from 1959 and 1968 and details a lot of the trad routes that had been put up to that time. Haven’t seen the earlier ones so don’t know if they had a lot of stuff that BH omitted

hkclimbing

I have a copy of this somewhere on my hard drive – will dig it out and upload to the site soon

Stuart

hkclimbing

Guide now back online here: http://hongkongclimbing.com/guide/

James Haugen

Thanks Stuart!

James Haugen

While we’re at it, do you or anyone know where to find copies of the older 1959 guidebook,as well as the most up to date guidebook? Anyone working on a new guidebook at the moment? Seems like other than the website, there isn’t much up to date info out there, but I could be missing something.

Jimmy

Hello climbing forum.

Any advice here would be appreciated. Just moved to Shenzhen and looking to get a slackline set up together. Figure Hong Kong is going to be the place for this.

Already tried my luck searching the net for climbing stores and tried checking out Mongkok but found the place very overwhelming. A few of the climbing shops I’ve visited were small and definitely didn’t have any webbing long enough. Going to need about 75m of webbing.

Thanks in advance,
Jimmy

Ed Tanner

Contact Ricardo Iriarte via Facebook, he may be out of town, but knows some folks doing it. 75m…really?

Jimmy

Thanks for the info…
And no not 75m haha…. eventually yes, but I meant 75ft.

J Howard

Does anyone know where in HK I can buy a backpack / carrier for carrying my 6 month old baby on my back for hiking?. In particular I think I would like to buy a Macpac Vamoose or Papoose but open to other brands as well… Thanks.

James Haugen

Howard, I haven’t found any in Hong Kong, but there are online retailers that hu can find overseas. I would recommend the Osprey Poco or Deuter Kid Comfort product lines they are both outstanding.

O

Try RC. They ordered for us before. 🙂

J Howard

Thanks James and O. I really wanted to try thema few on in the shop before buying so maybe RC can help there…

If anyone has one they want to sell on to me second hand that would be great as well…

joseph Ng

Hello All HK climbers,

I am visiting Hong Kong from Dec 8th to Jan 1st. Want to see anyone can show me somewhere to do outdoor climbing in Hong Kong.
Please reply to this wall or email me at joseph.ngjoe@gmail.com

Cheers,

Joseph

Sally

Hello guys,
I will be dropping by hk for some hiking and I intend to throw in some climbing days too. Flexible between Dec 3 – dec 12. I have my shoes harness and chalk with me. I usually climb about 6a. Would love the outdoors! Anybody can show me around drop me an email? Thanks! sallyneo13@hotmail.com

Tyler L

Hello HK Climbing community and visitors, I will be visiting Hong Kong either most of the 2nd half of November or From the end of November to the end of December. I am looking to climb (was just in New England/USA) as much as I can as it has been a few months. Did some multipitch, bouldering, top roping with friends all around New England, I mostly followed, no leading experience yet. If anyone is willing to show a newcomer to any type of climbing (indoor/outdoor) I’m open to belaying and following. I have shoes, chalk, harness and some lock… Read more »

Gavin

Hi guys,
I’ve just arrived in HK for several days at the end of a 4 month trip through Asia climbing in some amazing places. I’ve been very lucky to find climbing partners everywhere and wonder if I could tag along with anyone who may be climbing this week. Happy to make my own way anywhere anyones heading. Would love to see something other than buildings in this city! gavin.lovett at gmail.com if anyone can help.
Cheers, Gavin

Ali Rose

Has anyone climbed Aardclimb on Mt Stenhouse? Went today, found and cleaned the first pitch but the second was a little epic and resulted in abing off. Anyone done this. Would be interested in any comments

Sam

Climb this few years ago. The corner crack is pretty overgrown with vegetation and mud at that time, still has some place for friends placement. Nice belay under the huge ceiling. The last pitch is a bit tricky and belayer cannot see leader. The climb end up in bushes, though not too far from the trail. Gardening tools recommended.

dgbryan

Went up years ago with Martin Lancaster – experience as per Ali’s above, though IIRC Martin persevered and we got up. There may be some newer stuff on the left, courtesy of Paul Collis?

Ryan

i’m going to be in Kowloon next to the north side of King’s Park in early December for a few days. mostly i only have 1 or 2 days to climb. i’m only looking for bouldering, so where is the closest area for bouldering to King’s Park? i know about the YMCA wall, but am looking for real rock, real bouldering. PLEASE HELP! thanks so much!

Ryan

i’m just following up: does anyone have info RE: bouldering near-ish King’s Park/Kowloon central?

David

Don’t know of any bouldering in Kowloon. Closest great bouldering is probably Lamma (ferry from Central), or at various places in Hong Kong Island, with Shek O (cab / bus from Central) probably by far the most popular.

Ryan

David Thanks for the reply: I appreciate it. I think if I wasn’t a 1st-timer to HK or had more time, I’d def go out to Lamma. I’ve looked around at diff info for the various HK climbing, and now I am thinking to just train/taxi/bus/walk up to Lion Rock area. Even as a walk, it’s only about 1 hr from King’s Park, Kowloon, according to the maps/Google, and finding it and accessing looks fairly simple, especially from King’s Park. Plus, it looks like there’s plenty of bouldering and no-rope messing around available there. This should be a fun jaunt… Read more »

Corey Fung

Hi Guys,

Chinese born Canada heading to HK for the first time. Looking for fellow climbers to do indoor/outdoor rock. I’m experienced with outdoor but I’m only bringing shoes and chalk bag. If anyone is free and wants explore HK rock in the month of November, contact me.
Skill: 5.10 – 5.11
I want to climb often as possible and I’ll be free for most of November. Anyone want to show a first timer to HK rock or visiting too? Contact me!
– Corey

Jon Deng

Hey guys,

Passing through HK on the way to Singapore (evening of Nov 6th to evening of 8th) and would love to get a day or two of climbing in. Bringing a rope and draws and looking for partners. Currently working 6b/6c and stoked to check out what Hong Kong has to offer. My email is dengjonathan@gmail.com. Get in touch if you want to go out climbing!

Jenny Korlin

Hello! I’m a Swedish climber since 15 years, I’m here visiting friends and it would be cool to go climbing especially in the week days when they’re working (and this Sunday too). Unfortunately I only brought my climbing shoes (but I’m up for buying a new harness and chalk bag :)). So I can’t contribute any equipment – but I’ll help to carry… I like any style of climbing; sport/trad/boulder. I don’t climb so hard these days, my comfort grades are F6a-6b (sport), F5’s (trad), F5’s (boulder). The dates I’m avaliable is: 4-8 Nov. My HK telephone number is: +852… Read more »

carmen1405

I will be in HK from 11 dec – 25 dec for holiday and I really want to try the crags in Hong Kong. I will be daily available to climb! The only thing is that I will not bring my rope and quickdraws. In case of bad weather I’m also in for a indoor climb or boulder. You can contact me by email c.k.m.wong@hotmail.com

carmen1405

Just a bit off topic, but anyone also want to join me scubadiving? I’m going with a PADI diving school.

Michele Dyer

The crags are still open, but are a bit tricky to find. Easiest is to go from admiralty station and catch a taxi to dynasty court on old peak road, walk up the hill for a hundred metres or so to a pagoda.this is the start of the trail.follow this for 10 minutes or so, following the mesh fence up a step set of stone stairs, continue to follow the fence line until you get to a wooden ladder.this is your entry point to the crags. From memory at the top of this you follow the trail right to Austin… Read more »

Fabio

Hi, does anyone now where I can do a course level 2 with an english speaking instructor?

dgbryan

Chi Ma Wan / Temple Crag Area Colombarium Developemnt A large-scale colombarium development proposed for the Chi Ma Wan peninsula – directly visbibly from Temple Crag & the cycling trail. Planning applications ARE influenced by the NYMBER of objections received – follow the link below and register your comments. Something like: I object to the the application to rezone the site from “Green Belt” to “Government, Institution or Community (1)” because: – A). The area is scenic, remote and is inaccessible by public transport except a footpath from Ham Tin through South Lantau Country Park. B). Hikers, walkers, swimmers etc… Read more »

Gianfranco

Well done DAMIAN. I sent my comment.
Franco

Robbie

Hello!

I’m in HK for a week, just wondering if anyone would like to go for a climb. I’m climbing at 6b+/c, and have my sport gear with me!

Robbie

Looks like the central crags are closed due to new slope stability works? Can anyone confirm this? I went by there randomly just hoping to run into a party and either got lost and couldn’t find the access scramble or I got cold feet about the trail!

If anyone wants to go climbing this weekend let me know! +85261881352

I’m climbing at 6B/C

Robbie

Michele Dyer

I commented in the wrong place. Please see the post from me today for instructions to central crags.

Robbie

Thanks for your reply! Thanks also to the guy that called me! I’ve had a blast in HK and ill post here again when I return!

Guillaume Ang

Hello fellows,
I am available to climb this Wednesday or this Thursday, anywhere you want.
You can call me at 9642 4960 to set up a meeting !
Guillaume

makaele

HK climbing

hello, i just moved to HK. what are the 2 best gyms to climb at? i’m staying in DB. also, i’d like to find partners climb outdoors. i used to boulder and sport climb 5 years ago and been climbing off and on in the last year. i’m an average climber – probably climbing V2/5.10 at the moment. anyone? thanks

jasoneng

WARNING: the bees are attacking on Lion Rock’s grassy approach slope accessing the first pitch of Gweilo. The brush is thick and some bees are taking advantage by making a new home there, so please avoid them by climbing the warm up pitch from the trail. I was walking up the slope this morning (Oct. 17) and was set upon by a swarm. Got stung on the butt, arms, leg, chest and right earlobe. It hurt, but I’m not allergic, so we still had an enjoyable 5 pitches!

carmen1405

hmmmm i’m planning to climb there… thats a nice reminder to bring a first aid kit 🙂

Dani

Hi, I`m a climber from spain who has moved to HK for work till december. I would like to enjoy climbing here. If anybody need a partner please contact me. I have climbed until 7b but I enjoy climbing 5+ as well. I brought my shoes and harness.
Cheers
Daniel

Tom

Hey Dani, I’m going to be in HK for a few days so Fri – Mon. Would like to climb one of those days on the rock at Tung Lung Chau if you’re keen. I’m a pretty now sports climber only doing, 5.10 stuff. Whatever that is in Euro scales. I’ve got all the gear for sports climbing. no phone though, send me an email at tghay9@gmail.com, cheers!

Rebecca

Hi Dani,
I’ll be free Saturday 27 if that’s any use?
Rebecca

daniel santos

Hi Rebecca, almost sure I won`t have to work that day so perfect!.
My email is dasande5@hotmail.com
Dani

Joe Wong

Hello everyone, : ) me and another climber are climbing at the Central Crags Tue and Wed(first time climbing in HK) (I can climb Thu and Fri mornings too and need a partner). Any recommendations of must-do classics (and crags to avoid)? I can sport/trad/boulder. Thanks! And if you ever come to climb at Squamish, Canada, let me know and I’ll gladly tour you. Joe 64988762 http://www.vrcg.ca

Alessandro

hi, i’m alessandro, from italy, there is the possibility to rent any equipment?
I discovered that it was possible to climb in HK whenit was too late and i don’t want to buy everythng twice, since I’ll stay here only six months!
let me know!
Ps: climbing partners are more than welcome!

Brandon

I’ll be in Hong Kong and interested in climbing Oct 12th – Oct 18th. I will have a 70m rope, a double rack of cams, some wires and a dozen quickdraws. Shoot me a message if you want to get out!

Matt Carozza

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you guys know about a Facebook group I created recently for the Hong Kong climbing community. It’s a way, kind of like this forum, for people to meet and find others to climb with. Feel free to join and get in on the latest trips and outings!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/277000332410728/

Cheers,
Matt Carozza

Blitz

Hi, I am from Singapore, visiting HK to climb in november. May I know where are the best gear shops around Kowloon or Hong Kong Island? Want to buy a new pair of climb shoes, heard HK is where I can get it cheaper. Am looking at evolv, rock pillars or 5-10.
Thanks!

Clinton

Hi, I am studying at NUS actually, and am looking to climb in HK nov 16-23! let me know if you need someone to climb with or if you’ll have me along 🙂 Feel free to send me an e-mail: clinton0313@gmail.com

Michele Dyer

This page will help with gear http://hongkongclimbing.com/2012/08/31/gear/ (scroll to bottom)

Joe Wong

Hi there! : ) I’m Joe, coming from Vancouver, BC to visit Hong Kong Oct 6-21, 2012. I run the Vancouver Rock Climbing Group http://www.vrcg.ca and climb at Squamish a lot. I took a look at the pics of the rocks in Hong Kong and they are amazing! Would love to meet some local climbers and route developers and maybe climb 1/2 days at sport 7a+ and easier. I’ll bring my all my sport climbing gear including my rope (unfortunately have to run many other errands during my trip). Joe joewtc@hotmail.com

Marita

Hi there!
Im visiting HK for the first time 1/10-10/10 and would love to climb over there. I´ve been climbing for about 9-10 months here in Sweden, a few times outdoors but mostly indoors. My highest wish is climbing outdoor, (indoor works as well). I have my own shoes, harness, carbine, controller/rope grab and chalk.

Im looking for a partner/outdoor course/etc. Gratefull for answers ASAP and for all the tips I can get!
Greetings Marita

carmen1405

if you have the chance, come to germany/belgium/luxembourgh to climb. the crags are very eligible for beginners. my favorite is berdorf (luxembourg) there are over 100 routes in the grades 3’s – 8’s. most routes are 6’s. it are all sport routes.

Suk

Hi all, I’m looking for a trad beginner course in HK between 9-25th Nov when visiting family. Have been sport climbing casually for a year and would be interested in trying trad. If there aren’t any courses, would be happy to hire a guide for a few days. Please does anyone have any contacts? I speak Cantonese and English. Replies to this thread will be forwarded to my email. Thank you!

carmen1405

you could contact ymca outdoor wall and ask for sammy. private course is around hk$480 an hour. he speaks cantonese. he instructed my private lead climbing (jan 2012). it’s recommanded to spread it out in few days. good luck!

Suk

Thanks Carmen! Will look up Sammy 🙂

Michele Dyer

You could also try contacting Gordon Hon, here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/adagordonclimbingevents/ for a Trad guide

keding

looking for climbing partner to explore the local boulders or crags!

I will be in Hong Kong till Oct. 2!
I climb sports at around 5.10!
Contact me at 59747806!
I’m free all week!

Brian Boyd

Hi! New to HK. I am looking for a partner for Beacon Hill this weekend. Have rope and draws. No phone yet, but a reply here will forward to my email.

Margaret

A group of us were at Beacon Hill last Saturday, and we recovered two quickdraws that had been left on the rock. If they belong to anyone, please let me know so that I can get them back to you. Thanks!

Ian9139

Hi guys, I am a student studying in CUHK on exchange for the semester. I climb a lot at home in the Northeast U.S. (Rumney Crag in NH), and would love to get out while I am in Hong Kong. Unfortunately, I couldn’t bring everything, so I only have personal stuff (harness,shoes,biners,atc) and would need a partner with gear. I climb 10’s mostly at home which I guess is 6b/5c in the French/British ratings systems (source: wikipedia, I have no idea what they use here). So yeah pretty casual just looking to have a blast and see HK from a… Read more »

carmen1405

When will you leave? I’ll be there from 11 dec for 2 weeks!

Sally

Visiting first two weeks of dec! Let me know if you’ve been climbing and /or still looking for a climbing partner. You can contact me at sallyneo13@hotmail.com

Philippa

Hi, I’m going to be in HK visiting (non climber) friends from 30 Sep – 3 October…..am looking for a climbing fix whilst I am here! I wondered where to head and who with if I only have a day to spare? – happy with trad, sport or bouldering. Look forward to hearing your suggestions!

Clinton

Hi guys,
I am looking into heading to hk from dec 3 for about maybe 2 weeks (undecided) and looking to do some climbing around tung lung island and lion rock and any other place that is recommended :). I climb anything up to about 7a right now. Looking for a partner etc 🙂
Cheers,
Clinton,

Clinton

Change of plans: Nov 16 – 23. Still looking for a climbing partner!

Ian9139

i’m around that week, not quite as strong a climber and sans rope and draws, but happy to explore and get some good climbing in if we can make it work.

Clinton

Hey, send me an e-mail at clinton0313@gmail.com which I check regularly unlike this forum

Doris L

Hi All,

My name is Doris. I’m from California (born in Hong Kong) and I am visiting HK til Oct 10, 2012. I’m looking for partners to explore some of the local crags (trad or sport is fine). I have been climbing (traditional) for about 4 years, mostly in the Sierras (Yosemite, Tuolumne, Tahoe, etc) and had climbed all over the west coast. I bought my shoes and harness but not my gear. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Happy Climbing!

Doris

KD Bryant

Hi Doris,
I am also looking for climbing partner in HK. I have the gear, but I just moved here, so don’t know the local crags. If you want to meet up at Da Verm some time this week, just let me know. Maybe we can get someone from the gym to take us out to the Central crags. mobile9736 8290

Doris L

Hello Bryant,
I’m planning to go climbing with a friend from the States on Sep 23 (Sun). Location is TBD. If you are interested, let me know.
Doris

keding

hey Doris,

I am from Vancouver, Canada and visiting Hong Kong till Oct. 2. I have been climbing for the last year or so and climb about 5.10 as well. Any chance I can tag along? I didn’t bring any gear with me, but I will be hitting the local climbing shops this afternoon.

let me know! You can reach me at 59747806. Or email me keding.z@gmail….

Philippa

Hi Doris, do any dates from 30 Sep – 3 Oct work for you?

James

Hi I’m a climber from Hong Kong who just moved back from the UK. Currently I don’t have a climbing partner and I’m keen to climb! Have all the gear (and might have some spare for lending). Happy to climb sports or trad. I’m free all day from 30Sep to 2Oct, and morning till early afternoon on 29Sep. Otherwise I’m also free on most weekends after that.
Let me know. 51883390/jamestheyip@hotmail dot com
Cheers,
James

Carmen W

From 11 dec till 25 dec I will be in HKG. Anyone want to meet up to climb? I usually climb outdoors in Belgium/Luxembourg/France and indoor training at Europe’s biggest artificial wall in Amsterdam. My climbing grades are around 5c-6a. Would be fun if we could organize a day to climb with a group. However december is still far away, but it can’t hurt to organize it in advance.

Taura Edgar

Hey everyone – Chris Bonnington is speaking at the Royal Geographical Society this Tues! Check out the event and RSVP to them: https://www.facebook.com/events/168107526659188/

Jeremy LAU

Highly concern the development on the slops of central crag, I hope government would consider our needs.

hkclimbing

Jeremy. The company managing these works sent a letter to HKMU on 13 August 2012 so it would be good if you or anyone you know actively involved with the HKMU could make sure they follow up on this matter too. Its likely that a sanctioned organisation can have more impact than members of the general public. FYI, below is the enquiry i sent to the Civil Engineering and Development Department regarding this matter: Dear Sir During a recent visit to Central Crags (also known as Seymor Cliffs) to go rock climbing I noted a warning sign regarding Slope Stabilisation… Read more »

hkclimbing

See below for the response from the people managing these works – seems like they’re happy to work with us on this: Dear Stuart , Thank you for your preceding email regarding the proposed rock/boulder stabilization works to be carried out at the natural hillside near Seymour Cliff. Please be advised that the NTHS for this study area identified unstable rock/boulder field at the hillside and these rocks/boulders might pose an unacceptable risk to nearby residents and trails users and might cause damage to the property within close proximity. Under the Contract, detailed rock/boulder survey would be undertaken to determine/review… Read more »

hkclimbing

Proposed ‘Slope Stabilisation’ works at Central Crag: I’m sure a few others will have noticed the recently erected signs on the approach to Central Crag informing us that the Government intends to carry out slope stabilisation works throughout the entire area. In response to this I’ve recently sent an enquiry to the CEDD requesting details of the works so that we can review them (myself and several other climbers are experienced engineers that do this kind of thing for a living) and try to ensure that any works are: a) necessary: and b) carried out in manner thats sympathetic to… Read more »

1 2 3 9